Lemon has been used as a medicine for a long time. It is used in syrup and salad, as well as it is also effective in many other things. Do you know that lemon is a natural bleach for the face? This citrus fruit is considered very good for our skin. You can use lemon peel to clean dead skin, blackhead, it is also helpful in healing open pores. Lemon also have surprising beauty benefits.
The beauty of lemon not only ends here, but it also clears hair dandruff. If you are losing hair, then mix coconut water in lemon juice and apply it on your hair, it will stop hair fall. Mix a few drops of lemon in the egg white, apply it on the face and let it dry. Then take it out of the face like peel and wash the face with cold water, your face will glow.
Surprising Beauty Benefits of Lemon
1. Get Natural Fair Skin
Lemon has natural bleaching properties. Being a natural lightening agent, it is very beneficial for the skin. This is the reason why lemons are used in commercial and home cosmetics. Apply lemon juice directly or through the face pack on the skin. This will eliminate stains.
2. Appear with lemon As the young age
Appear with lemon As the young age, its marks start appearing on the skin. Lemon is also a good antioxidant, which relieves skin wrinkles. If you want to make a face pack to get rid of wrinkles, then add a drop of sweet almond oil to a few drops of lemon juice. Keep this pack on your face for 20 minutes. If you want, you can apply equal amount of lemon juice and apple vinegar on your face.
3. Get rid of oily skin Oily
Get rid of oily skin Oily skin is the root of many problems like pimples and blackheads. Lemon is very effective for oily skin. Citric acid found in lemons breaks down oily molecules on the skin, making the skin soft and smooth. Mix lemon in water and apply it on the face with the help of cotton. Use it every day for better results.
4. Bring fresh lemon juice to the skin
Bring fresh lemon juice to the skin, making the skin soft and soft. To make the skin of face, knee and elbow soft and shiny, apply lemon juice on it. Apart from this, lemon rind acts as a natural tonic and rubbing it on the skin helps to remove the layers. Lemon-rich oil also improves dry skin.
5. lemon juice made for lips
Beautiful lemon juice made for lips is also very beneficial for lips. Applying lemon head on dry and cracked lips is quite beneficial. If you wish, you can also make natural lip balm by mixing lemon cream in milk cream and honey. By applying it, your lips will retain moisture.
6. Beneficial for underarm
Beneficial for underarm often our underarm turns black and smells bad too. Actually it happens due to sweat, heat and pollution. In such a situation, if you go to meet the party or friends, then you may be embarrassed. To get rid of it, apply lemon in the underarm with the help of cotton or rub a piece of lemon on it.
7. Strong and beautiful nails
Strong and beautiful nails Are you struggling with delicate and yellow nails? You don’t have to worry at all. They are strengthened by dipping the nails in lemon juice. This will also remove the clumsiness and pallor of your nails.
8. Juice obtained from acne
Lemon juice obtained from acne is also very effective on acne. Lemon contains vitamin C, which keeps your skin healthy and glowing. At the same time, the alkaline found in it keeps away the bacteria that give rise to nail and acne.
9. Make a beautiful arm
Make a beautiful arm with lemon Your arm is as open as the face. Therefore, you should take special care of your arms too. By mixing lemon juice in honey and almond oil, they keep their arms soft and clean. In addition, it also enhances black elbows.
10. Reduce Weight
Also helpful in reducing weight, lemon contains pectin fiber, which is helpful in dealing with hunger cravings. Pectin-rich food is considered very good, because it contains a very small amount of calories and fat. It also keeps your blood sugar and insulin levels normal. When lemon juice is taken with lukewarm water, it also increases the metabolism of the body. This burns more and more calories and reduces weight.
11. Fresh breath
Fresh breath brought to the breath and clean lemon kept in the teeth also relieves bad breath. In addition, it also provides relief from tooth discomfort. Rubbing about half a lemon on the teeth with a pinch of salt and baking soda makes the teeth shiny.
12. Get rid of dandruff
Get rid of dandruff Do you face embarrassment due to dandruff? You don’t have to worry at all. Massage your head for a while by adding lemon juice to your hair oil. Later wash hair thoroughly. This will cause dandruff touching.
13. Helpful in removing hair
Helpful in removing hair highlight and hair color If you want to highlight your hair or get rid of hair color, lemon will prove to be very effective. Apply lemon juice on some strands of your hair and allow it to dry in the sun. This will naturally highlight it. Citric acid found in lemon makes the hair color lighter.
Add a little lemon to your food and get the best benefits
Consuming only a little lemon will prove beneficial for your health. You can consume it regularly in any form, whether you include it in your food or drink lemon-water. Come, know what health benefits you get by consuming regular lemon and how it helps to keep you healthy-
1. Lemon provides relief in bad throat, constipation, kidney and gum problems.
2. It reduces blood pressure and stress.
3. Lemon is a better source of vitamin C, so it is good for the liver as well as makes the skin healthy.
4. Lemonade contains many minerals like iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, and zinc.
5. Drinking lemonade helps the body to rehydrate and helps to keep it thin. It also reduces any risk of kidney stone formation.
6. Lemonade is a better alternative to high sugar juices and drinks. Especially for those who want to lose weight.
7. Beneficial in digestion – Lemon juice present in lemon water increases the production of hydrochloric acid and bile secretion, which is necessary for digestion.
8. Drink warm lemonade every morning and stay away from the constipation problem throughout the day.
9. Drinking lemonade with lukewarm water provides relief in sore throat or pharyngitis.
10. Drinking lemonade provides relief from problems related to gums. Drinking a pinch of salt in lemonade gives better results.
11. Lemonade has anti-tumor properties, which reduces the risk of cancer.
12. It has the properties of reducing blood pressure as well as reducing stress, depression, and depression. You will feel relaxed immediately after drinking lemonade.
Above all are the Surprising Beauty Benefits of Lemon which you can get by using it regularly.